Pages

Beyonce’s First Boyfriend Steps Out To Say What?

This is shocking because Beyonce never told the world who she was with before meeting dapper rapper Sean ‘Jay-Z’ Carter and was never going to until this Lyndall dude emerged. We ain’t saying she was single but did you know she never had sex with this guy for that whole 9 years? Hold on, Did Jay-Z marry a virgin?
We caught up with his very long evaluative message on his 9 year relationship with Queen Bey. Will Beyonce comment on this letter?

We changed nothing, so read it word for word;

On the relationship:

“Beyonce was the love of my life and I was hers, so losing her is still my biggest regret. She would say to me all the time, ‘I’m afraid to ever live my life without you Lyndall, I                                                 want you to be mine for ever’. I’ll be honest — it was me that messed everything up and lost her for ever to Jay Z, but I deserved it. Who cheats on a woman as beautiful as                                                       Beyonce? Well, I am that man and it’s something that’ll always haunt me

How he met Beyonce:

Met Beyonce through Kelly Rowland during a church youth group session when he was 13, and she was 11.From the first time I saw Beyonce I couldn’t take my eyes off of                                                 her. She looked like an angel, the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. We’d hang out after school and almost every night we’d fall asleep talking to each other on the phone.


On not knowing Beyonce could sing:

She was just so shy, she was a bit of an outcast at school and didn’t even sing in the choir. For two years I didn’t know she could sing. We spent hours watching movies together                                              and playing Connect 4.Some of our most fun times was when I watched Beyonce, her sister Solange and Kelly performing dance routines. So while I had no idea how good her                                                 voice was back then, I certainly knew she could move.

On their first kiss:

It was just after Beyonce’s 15th birthday. I surprised her with Brian McKnight concert tickets and it happened that night. I had got popcorn and as we were sitting in our                                                    seats I dropped it. As we both went down to grab it we bumped heads, and locked into our first kiss. We both just looked at each other realizing there was this incredible spark of                                              fireworks between us. It was that fairy tale kiss you only hear about in the movies. That was the first feeling of true love between me and Beyonce. Still, to this day, I’ve never                                             had another kiss as passionate as that one.

The bigger star she became, the more I didn’t think I was good enough. One night, when she was out of town, I went to a bar with friends and ended up sleeping with another                                                  woman. Over the course of a few years I cheated on her about five times, but I never told her until after we broke up.

She was such a great girl who cared about me deeply, she even wrote her hit Dangerously in Love while we were together. That’s how in love we were back then. Initially my                                               intention was to take a break from our relationship so I could go to culinary school and make a name for myself. But when I headed to Austin to do the course she quickly moved                                           on with her own life. Once she began dating Jay Z, I knew we were doomed and I could never win her back. But I know that no matter what, she will always love me. I will                                                       always wonder ‘What if?’ and, given all we shared, I’m sure a part of her must feel the same way.

After reading this long note, what is his point actually? why talk now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...