Pages

Kim Kardashian To Go Nude For PlayBoy Magazine…Again!

  
We thought those things happen when you are very young, single and not a mother! But mama Kim is pushing that ideology to the back seat to pose nude for the Men’s Magazine one more time. This time, it’s
her own decision and she is confident that her post baby body will be hypnotic!


What is Kanye West thinking about this? If we are correct, it’s the same magazine – PlayBoy – she got furious with for publishing her nude pictures in 2010 (pics she took in 2007 when she wasn’t popular). Now the Keeping Up With The Kardashian reality TV star says, this is an independent decision,

“It was an independence thing for me. I was always by the book, such the straight arrow when it came to pleasing my parents and being a good daughter. I felt like this was one decision that only I could make. And I think it looks great. I’ll have those pictures forever” Kim mentioned in the upcoming season of KUWTK.

Err…wait a minute! What does Kim Kardashian mean by “being a good daughter”? Is she forgetting that momanager, Kris Jenner isn’t dead yet and still manages her PR? And what lesson is that for her little North West, did she consider her at all? What would she say seeing her dear mother flaunting her nudity on a cover magazine just months after she was born? 

Wow, maybe Kim should for a second ditch the “I think” for “we think” for once! Although we can’t wait to see how hot Kim Kardashian will look in those teasing PlayBoy photographs. *winking…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...