Pages

“Iyanya Who? I Don’t Know Him” – Tonto Dikeh Denies Knowing Singer


I do not know if controversial Nollywood actress and ‘I can sing too’ star, Tonto Dikeh was serious about this or if it was all about one of her publicity stunts but as a special guest on Ebuka’s Rubbing Minds program on Channels TV yesterday, she claims that she does not the singer who was rumoured to be dating her some time ago. When asked about her relationship with Iyanya, she said;
“When I hear people say I have dated Iyanya before, I find that funny. I mean this someone I have only met once or twice. I am a fan of his music just the same way he is also a fan, but if I don’t even know him personally, how do I date him? Why they say these things, it is because they know I don’t respond to these things.” But she did admit that Mavin Music head, Don Jazzy was ‘her very first man’, no matter what that means. But who is deceiving who here?

  • Tonto New
  • iyanya 1
  • Iyanya 3
  • iyanya
  • Tonto 1
  • Tonto Dikeh 2
  • Tonto Dikeh
  • Tonto New

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...