Pages

Kanye West Shuts Down Separation Rumors Tweet, “I’m In love With Kim Kardashian”…


It’s hard to believe that this one time rumored break up after child delivery isn’t gonna happen…soon! Well, sorry to bust your bobble guys, hard core rapper Kanye West isn’t letting his baby mama go!

The rap star/ fashion designer ditched on the separation madness going on claiming he is cheating on his girlfriend and won’t ever pop that question since he already has his child. Rumor had it that, the rapper wasn’t in love with North West’s mama and may never will because he has his street credibility to protect and sustain. Talk about the true rap empire where women do not really matter, only b**ches!

Appearing on Kris Jenner’s Show recently, Kanye made it categorically clear,

“I can have people saying this is going to damage your credibility as an artist or a designer, and I say I don’t care, I love this woman. When the paparazzi surround you, people know you don’t like paparazzi , and they say “Why would you be with this person?” I’m being with this person because I love this person, and she’s worth it to me. My grandfather just passed and his whole thing, it was never about money. It was never about popularity. His whole thing was joy and having joy in his life. She’s my joy and she brought my new joy into the world. There’s no paparazzi and there’s no blog comment that’s going to take that joy from me.”

Yea that’s right, Kanye West used the “L” word and he was serious! Kim Kardashian has finally found her ‘man’ and he is just what she ever wanted, ‘Big and Black’ and we’ve never seen Kanye this happy.  But did he mention when the wedding is taking place? Coz we didn’t catch that?

For how long will Kim wait to get that giant ring on her finger? and Do you believe everything Kanye West says? He may had been high…like he was with Taylor Swift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...